Established in 2011, Element Technical Services is a privately-held well fracturing and coil services company. Element’s current operations are focused on the Williston Basin, Wyoming, the Denver area and western Canada. Element has strong foundations and vested interests in the communities in which it operates. A few notes about who we are:
Special Pumping Operations
Specializing in hydraulic fracturing and well preparation
Element knows what it takes to Efficiently Execute a Well Prep for the hydraulic fracturing process.
This crucial step requires precision pumping to be successful and Element has personnel with the expertise to do it correctly and efficiently.
First Hand Experience in Well Prep Operations
Element is driven by results and Customer Satisfaction
What we do:
- Toe Prep
- Acid Pumping
- Diagnostic Fracture Injection
- Wireline Pump Down
- Frac Communication Protection
- Flexible Scheduling to Cover Any Job
- Miscellaneous Pumping up to 03m 3/min
- Utilize a Full Size Data Van for Real Time Data Acquisition and Customer Comfort